Here it is June 9, and it's as hot as ever. So what do you do to relieve the heat? (Well I would like to have an ice cold lemonade while getting a pedicure, but...) we went SWIMMING!
This was Gabby's first outing at a pool, so Macie proceeded to show her how it's done!
Macie is a pro at the "bucket tip"! She loves to sit there while the buckets fill up with water and then dump on her head!
I don't think Gabby knew what to think of all the kids and the water. I think it kind of freaked her out a little, and she went into hiding.
She soon was knocked out...
As was her mother, so we went home.

5 comments:
Ya, laying by the pool in the nice hot weather, sure is tough isn't it. It makes you feel bad for all those in cold, wet, weather(Utah)!!!! Your kids are so cute!
I know we have had fun in the sun!!!
She is the sweetest thing ever. I'm glad I could take such a cute picture of you two!
ahhh so cute. She and You both look good!
Welcome to the blogging world. I love the picture of you and Gabby, very cute. I can't believe you have so much wildlife in your backyard!!!! And I am sorry it took so long to make friends here in CA, life just gets busy sometimes.But we are sure glad you are hanging out!!
Thanks for your comment! It made me feel so much better that we did the right thing! Your baby is getting so big!!
Post a Comment