
Here we are, another installment of Fashion Corner with Gabby! It's been a little while so I thought I would give you two for the price of one!
Darling striped top over a white tee, with pink capris bordered by flowers. Don't forget the white flip flops... a must!
So many shoes.....so little time.
What is that you say? She can't walk yet, why does she need so many shoes?
Simply because she's a girl, and girls need lots of shoes at any age.
5 comments:
Simply because she is her mothers daughter!! Doesn't her mother love shoes?? Be careful, you might be in for it when she gets older. I have a feeling that she will love shoes as much as you!!
Hmmmm...what is it they say about learning by example???????
If that's the case, she will ALWAYS have the right shoes!!! Lucky girl! Just wait till you get home. I have the shoes to top ALL shoes!!!! You'll have to do a whole new post on them....can't wait!!
Yeah Tami...I found your blog...your mom gave me you address today! Gabby is so dang cute...she's your little chicken and Jenner's my little goose!!
I love you and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks...
Ok that is the cutest thing ever. You are in for it too!!! I think Gabby and Abby are going to get along great! Abby wants a pair of "stamp" shoes(heels)!! Girls just gotta have their shoes!
I have to tell you, I was just looking at your blog again and Jaxyn was right here and he saw Gabby's picture and said "she's cute!" I'm thinking maybe a wedding in about 20 years?!!!!!
Post a Comment