OK, I have to admit something to you. After 3 years of mocking "So You Think You Can Dance", I am watching it this season. I only starting watching it because of the amazing lack of ANYTHING on TV. But I have been pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed the tryouts, especially those from Salt Lake. I thought my people presented themselves very well.
Anyhow, I've been watching, and have enjoyed the dancers, choreography, and costumes a lot. I even enjoy the judges, except for Mary. This woman could drive you to drink. What is with the screaming in that pitch that has never been heard of in nature?
I bring this up because, well, I had nothing else to blog about, but mostly because I wanted everyone to see this performance by "Twitch and Kherington".
I have never wanted to be a dancer until I saw this.
I thought it was breathtaking. I realize I'm no expert, but if a performance can make you feel like this one made me feel, they must have done something right. I almost cried... Don't mock me. I'm opening up to you people!
I couldn't move like that if you tied strings to my arms and legs and moved me like a puppet.
You are born with skills like that.
I'll just have to be happy with my nunchuck skills.
Шарий Задержан
4 years ago

5 comments:
Tami I feel the same way too...that dance was amazing. I feel bad that you missed the other seasons, some of the other dances would have moved you like this one did. Mia Michaels is one of the most outstanding choreographers I have ever seen...stay tuned for something outrageous from her this season.
I got chills just watching it. And you have nunchuck skills, whats that all about???
Alright two things, first watch I couldn't get into it cuz I forgot to pause your music at the bottom and I was watching them dance to Madonna and I just didn't get the same feeling. The second time around yes it was good. I love that Celine song! Second nunchuck? You are so cute!!!
OK, you guys get the "nunchucks" joke right? Napoleon Dyonmite! Work with me here!
I got the nunchuck joke. And thanks for the compliment. Love you too. We should have a SYTYCD date this week.
Post a Comment