Hello to all. Below we have this weeks addition.
This one is little hard to see. I tried to go closer for the details, but the results were worse.It's a pink onesie with a goose and flowers on the front. The pants have brown flowers (kind of a toile print) with the bottom cut out like lace. Sorry no shoes today, I wanted to show you the biggest thing about Gabby... her FEET!

3 comments:
No kidding...I wonder where she got those!!!! Poor child didn't have a prayer at getting small feet!!!!!!
Grandma's gonna moochie those cute big feet in 12 days!!!!!!!
Remember 23 years ago today? Love you.
She is getting so big! Very cute! And what did you expect? I don't think she'll have small feet! Look at her daddy! Have fun in SLC, can't wait to see you guys. Guess what, my brother has joined the Air Force...can you believe it. Im not sure what I think about it but he's happy. He told me he'd get me a bumper sticker. Love you guys!
Post a Comment