BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Graduate!

Today was Macie's 8th grade graduation party. All the families of the children were invited to a little luncheon and a presentation of certificates. They had the classroom decorated up and it was a nice lunch.

It's fun to watch Macie with her friends in the classroom. She especially loves the boys. Well she is 14, so I guess that's expected. One of the boys she talks about a lot is Victor. He is one of her good friends. I however, notice a lot of flirting... hmmm.


Macie has done so well in school this year. Her balance is better, her speech is better, and she can make her own PB&J sandwich! She is progressisng so much it's exciting to watch.


Macie has such a magnetic personality, the kids like to be around her. We are so proud of Macie and all the great leaps she has made this year. I can't wait to see what 9th grade brings... hopefully not boys though.

3 comments:

Ricci said...

That is so great! I am so glad she is doing so well! Good job, mom!! Love ya!

Daniel and Whitney said...

She looks so much older now!! Wow! She is one pretty girl!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Macie!
You're the cutest 8th Grader I know!! I'm proud of you. You're doing so well in school and at home. Grandma can't wait to give you a congrats hug!!!
Love you.....