BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 2, 2008

Fashion Corner with Gabby

I'm going to start an ongoing series with Gabby. She has been given so many darling outfits, by so many great people. Most of the givers, live in another state, and don't regularly see her. So I've decided that she can model these adorable things for you via my blog. Here is our first installment:


Polo jumper, with striped tee,and sneakers.

Gabby would like to remind everyone to keep hydrated, and that shoes are very important. It's like her mom always says: " You can have a great outfit, but the wrong shoes can ruin the whole thing". I've heard that her mom is wise.

4 comments:

D-dawg said...

Thank you. I love all things baby and especially baby clothes. Can't wait to see all of her outfits.

Ricci said...

She is such a doll! I am so glad you are posting pictures. I am so proud of you! Thanks!

Abbie Lorrin said...

aww she is so adorable. I cant wait to see her. and she meets aunty(well what am I to her,cause I cant be just abbi,hmmm well talk about that.) anyway I cant wait to hold her and lovey her and take her shopping and.. and,, ok ok I am getting ahead of myself but I cant help it. I JUJSt CANT WAIT

Lindsey said...

Thanks for "coming out" tami! See, it isn't so bad. Welcome to the blogging world.. you have found some good sites! Everyone loves Celia!!!