
Hello all! Gabby would like to model one of her Sunday outfits today.
The outfit below is a sweater and a skirt. The skirt is black, green, and red plaid. It is pleated with a red and white polka-dot liner. the sweater is cream with a plaid heart on the front.
This was the first time we did 'big girl' ponies in her hair.... My girl is growing up.
6 comments:
she is so flippin cute! I love the big girl ponnies!! She is getting so big!
SOOOO CUTE! I love ponies.
Now that's a Pillbox!!!! An adorable Pillbox, but a Pillbox nonetheless!!!!!
Grandma!
I love the underskirt..is it detachable and can you use it with other skirts?
Oh my gosh, she has gotten so big!
I love her hair and her dress! There isn't anything that isn't cute about little miss Gabby! Miss you Tami! By the way, my new visiting teachers came over the other night and the lesson was on the importance of visiting teaching. I am a big time believer because of you and Andrea. You will never know how much I looked forward to our visits! I miss you tons! You are the best ever and I hope everything is going well! Love ya
Tami where are you and the fashionable Gabby?
Post a Comment