My good friend Denae is doing her 2nd annual "Love Week" posts this week in honor of Hearts Day. She encouraged everyone to do it, so I'm taking her up on it. I still have a few things to blog about from Jan. but this is more fun! Thanks for the great idea Denae!
I LOVE SNOW.
When it first falls and is stuck to the trees in every crook and cranny. I love looking at it in the wee morning, when the sun is just coming up and all the snow just glistens.
You know there is a God then.
I LOVE MY CHILDREN'S GRANDMAS.
I love they way they watch them. I love that you can almost see the love oozing out of them when they are around their grandchildren. I love (most of the time) that the children can do no wrong around them. I love them, for loving them.
I love they way they watch them. I love that you can almost see the love oozing out of them when they are around their grandchildren. I love (most of the time) that the children can do no wrong around them. I love them, for loving them.
I LOVE WATCHING TODD WITH HIS DAUGHTERS.
I obviously didn't see Todd interact with Macie as a young child, but I'm sure it was much the same as he does with Gabby. I love watching him with her. What is it about a grown man and a baby daughter that always grabs the mom's heart strings? I don't know but I've loved watching him with her. I'm sure with time he'll bug her, like he bugs Macie, but for now she still likes it! (The picture isn't clear because I was sneaking a shot through the screen door.)

7 comments:
That is a good idea! I love the picture of your mom and Gabby..so cute!! I may have to give this a try.
Good idea Tami! I am so glad that you and Todd found each other and you have such a cute family. Have a terrific Valentine's Day.
CUTE! That picture of Todd and Gabi through the screen is so sweet. I love all your loves too- except not snow. Too cold- but it is pretty. I'm glad you're doing love week!
What a great idea, even if your first love was snow. But the photos were beautiful and there is something awesome about the sunlight on the snow. Your family is so cute. I love the photo of your mom and Gabby.
I Love "Love Week"...and since I don't have my own Love Week blog, may I share that I Love you and Todd and Macie and Gabby and I love being a Mom and Grandma...can't you tell from the picture?
love those pictures of fresh snow...almost makes me miss Utah
Thank you Tami for the Grandma blog. I love you for letting me have time to be Macie's Grandma, and yes my love oozes over her. She fills a big void in my life. I can also see her love for you when she is with me and is always wanting to call you and how excited she gets talking to you. By the way, I love reading your blog. Grandma Susan
Post a Comment