
I LOVE TODD.
I absolutely love him. Even though I was 'late' to marry, way back in the bottom of my soul, I felt I would. I didn't know who or when, but I believed it would happen. I now know so many answers to my questions through those years of waiting. I needed to become, learn, lose, experience, and grow. It took me awhile to be ready, but when I finally was, the Lord sent me Todd. He is the perfect man for me. He swept me off my feet, and I've barely touched the ground since. I appreciate the work he does for our family. I think he is a wonderful husband and father. He gives me what I lack.
"Your all I need my love, my Valentine."
I love you baby!

4 comments:
Ohhhh... He kinda reminds me of Dad and Jeff...go figure!!!! I love him too...for making you so happy!
I AM HAPPY FOR YOU! TODD IS BLESSED TO HAVE YOU TOO!.. I WOULD LIKE TO ADD MY LOVE TO YOU (LOVE WEEK) AND FAMILY. YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL FAMILY.
THE DAY I CARED FOR GABBY, I REALIZED REAL FAST WHAT A PRESCIOUS CHILD SHE IS. SHE IS EASY TO LOVE. I AM HAPPY FOR YOU ALL.
LAST COMMENT SIGNED BY THE BASEMENT TROLL.
I remember our talks in the car. . .and along came Todd! I couldn't be happier for a better friend. Yay for happy endings!
Post a Comment