
I LOVE MY KITCHENAID MIXER! I use mine all the time. It makes whipping up a batch of cookies so much easier, and look at all the adorable colors they come in! Mine is red. I wondered if I would regret the 'bold' color choice, but I have loved it.
I LOVE WATCHING MACIE AND GABBY PLAY. Today we did a bit of dancing together. I love to have music on while I'm cooking or cleaning, it helps keep me going. So while I was baking some cookies, (using the above mixer) the girls started playing together. Gabby usually just sits on her knees and shakes her body to the music, but Macie decided she needed to get up and grove! It was hilarious! Soon we were all shakin' it up!
I LOVE HATS! I love them because on any given bad hair day... you've got it covered! I have lots of baseball caps ready for when my hair has a mind of it's own. Plus, you can go at least one more day without washing your hair! For me that's awesome!
Шарий Задержан
4 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment