I LOVE MUSIC!
It makes me happy. One of my favorite things is being alone in the car, turning up a great song, and belting it out! Now just for the record, I can't sing. But somehow singing one of my favorite songs as loud as I can in the car...sounds good to me.
I LOVE TARGET!
This store, (otherwise known as Tarj-ay or The $100 store) makes me happy. I went there today with Gabby. We really only needed one thing, but I didn't have anything pressing to do, so we walked around. I love looking at the decor, the holiday items, cards, and clothes. I love that the isles are really wide, and the store is clean. The prices are great too. I just feel relaxed when I go there. Ahhhh... shopping is good.
Sorry that's all the love for today. I LOVE feeling good, and sadly today I'm sick. Better luck tomorrow I hope.



0 comments:
Post a Comment