BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love Week Day 2



I LOVE THIS 'LONE' TREE that I can see out my back window. I look at it everyday. I like it best when the ground surrounding it is green. Doesn't it look inviting... like you want to take a blanket and a book, and curl up under it? I wonder if I would get into trouble...




I LOVE ALMOND ROCA! This is my all time favorite candy. Crunchy almond toffee, under milk chocolate............come on people! My mom gave me a can this year for Christmas. I don't think it survived the day, and I definitely wasn't sharing! I have to stay away from it...far, far, away.



I LOVE THESE TWO LADIES! During my little trip to Orlando with Todd, (I'll blog about it next week) these women saved me. My mom had some surgery while I was with her in Jan. We thought she would be back to health in a weeks time to take care of Gabby while we went to Florida. She's a strong lady, but not that strong! I needed someone to watch Gabby for 4 1/2 days! I was starting to panic a little, picturing her being dropped off at a new house each night, with people she didn't know. Stacey called and said she had it all worked out. Gabby would stay with Stacey for 3 days, and Heidi for 2. They were each taking off a day of work. I started to cry when she told me. I was so relieved, to have her in such capable hands. The tears came for another reason though. I was so grateful to have these 2 women in my life. They are so selfless, and good. They are the perfect example of true friends. When we say we would do anything for each other, we really mean it! BFF!




I LOVE COKE SLURPEES! Oh how I love these little beauties! I don't drink soda. Sadly my beverage consumption consists of lemonade, milk, and water. So every once in a while, (I've had to restrict myself) I have one of these. But only coke, not those other goofy flavors. Oh, and all frozen coke drinks are not created equal. The Icee does not compare. Slurpee is King!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Yay for Love Week!

I love Almond Roca too. I hope you had the chance to try the peppermint Almond Roca. It is seasonal (Christmas only) and it is so so delicious.

Amy B. said...

Tried the Coke Slurpee...didn't do it for me, but I did think of you when I got it!

Erin said...

What a fun idea!! Here's what I love: YOU! After reading all the things and people you love it reminds me of the love for life and the zesty chic that you are. I love you and miss you lady!