BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Christmas

We spent Christmas with Todd's family this year, and had a great time. Well I guess I should say the girls and I had a great time. Todd was sick for the whole trip. He got the flu and was pretty much down for the count. I felt bad for him, he really didn't get to enjoy much of anything.

Here are the girls at my family party the weekend before Christmas. We were at my aunt Judy's home. I always love that party!




Here is Gabby and her cousin Jenner. Jenner is about 3 months older than she is. I wish we lived closer to them. I would love for her to be closer to her cousins! Looks like they found some treasure together...



Here we are with Grandpa Dan. Gabby loved her Grandpa, he taught her to blow kisses.



Some shots of Christmas morning.





We had a great time at Sally and Dan's. Ryan,Sarah and their girls were there too. It was so nice to spend some time with them. I really enjoy Todd's family. I wish we lived closer.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Yahoo..you are back! It looks like you guys had a great holiday! I was bummed that we didn't see you...next time right!! You girls are so cute..I can't believe how big Gabby is getting!! Love you. Steph

Sally said...

I'm glad your back too...I miss seeing the pictures of life in California. Can't believe I didn't see Gab in the Santa dress in person...Come back soon...we've got to try out the new DD&D place!!! I think Todd might like this one!!! Love you.

Neita and Nate said...

I was beginning to wonder what happened to you! It is good to hear from you again. Gabby looks so cute in her dress. Hope to talk to you soon.