I thought this was a wonderful day for me to return to the blogging world.
I really don't have any excuses for not blogging... I just wasn't in to it. I've been chastised by the "grandparents" to continue, if only for the pictures. I'm hoping I will get excited about it again.
Our little family had a nice, low key Easter. We went to church, and it was Gabby's first week in Nursery! YEAH! Well before you get too excited, or I guess I should say before I get too excited, I was called to be a Nursery leader this week as well. Hmmm... how do I feel about that you ask? Well to be honest a little disappointed. Only because I wanted Gabby to be with kids her own age, without me for a couple of hours. I thought it would be really good for her. But I think it will be good for both of us. The kids are so cute, and I'm sure they have something to teach me.
We came home and had THE HUNT! This was Gabby's first hunt, and still being unwilling to walk, was a little tricky for her. She doesn't like the prickly grass. Here are some photos from our day. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!
Шарий Задержан
4 years ago

5 comments:
So cute! I am glad you are back!!! I told you mom that I was so bummed you hadn't updated in such a long time!! Now about the nursery thing...same thing happened to me when Noah first went in. I ended up loving it and after a little while of us both being there..Noah could care less if mommy was there!! Sometimes I miss the calling!! Have fun..you will be great! Love you!
Don't let Steph's comment fool ya! She hated it!! Well hate is a strong word...she disliked it very much...cause I was nursery leader as well with Mason! I cried! Its okay to be dismayed about it! I got a made up calling since I was "fired" from my last one, so at least you have a real calling! Darling family, miss you tons!! Love ya!
Your family is so cute. I just love Gabby and I will so miss Gabby, I mean you, in R.S. on Sundays. Who's going to laugh at just the right times now? Who will I watch to make the time not so painful? Who will I have to roll my eyes at? Who will I make my sarcastic comments to? Oh, wo is me...(it's all about me) We will miss you Tami. You will be great in Nursery and it will be a nice change for you. I will stop by and say "hi."
I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised to see a new entry. Happy Easter! It looks like a good day. The low key family days are the ones we really end up cherishing.
I almost bought that same dress for Jenner...but Taylor was wearing red and I didn't want them to look all Christmassy...
Post a Comment