I wanted to write about a show that I found a few months back. It's called "Whatever, Martha". It's on the Fine Living Network, and I just happened upon it one day. The show features Alexis Stewart (Martha Stewart's daughter), and her friend Jennifer Hutt, watching reruns of the Martha Stewart Living show. They watch different segments of the show while mocking several or all of the participants, including Martha. Sometimes they even try and do the "craft" that Martha is doing that day. They can never do it as well, fast or without injury. (shocker)Sometimes it's just OK, but sometimes it is stinkin' funny!
Martha has had some of the dumbest segments like:
How to wash dishes.
How to wrap up and transport your plants from your winter home to your summer home.
How to set up dominoes.
How to build garden equipment for your terrarium. (Seriously)
My friends and I have done this exact thing, maybe that's why I find it entertaining.
I wanted to let you know to check it out sometime. It's great no-brainer TV.
Martha has had some of the dumbest segments like:
How to wash dishes.
How to wrap up and transport your plants from your winter home to your summer home.
How to set up dominoes.
How to build garden equipment for your terrarium. (Seriously)
My friends and I have done this exact thing, maybe that's why I find it entertaining.
I wanted to let you know to check it out sometime. It's great no-brainer TV.


3 comments:
Ha! I happened upon that show a while back and think it is hilarious!
i'm all for poking fun at martha, but i would love to see the terrarium show, yes seriously
ooooh I want to watch- that sounds funny!
Post a Comment