BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 31, 2008

My Pretty Girls

Some like to dress scary for Halloween.
I always wanted to dress up pretty. I remember being a princess, a gypsy, a dancer, pretty much anything that required my mom to put make-up on me!

I'm more of a "cute and fun" Halloween girl. Not a scary, gross one.

Apparently my girls agree with me.

The beautiful
"Snow White"



The dainty "Flower"


Sisters...


Here's us without our dad before the "Trunk or Treat"

7 comments:

Audry said...

I love the flower costume it is so cute.

Anonymous said...

That is the most beautiful Snow White I have ever seen! I'll bet Snow White loves the makeup too. That little flower is a doll, too.
Love,
Grandma Susan

Abbie Lorrin said...

Oh those girls are beautiful.! You look hott tami! and you should call me! I miss you and there is alot that i got to tell you that you need to know!! I love you! ya'll look very cute!

Celia Fae said...

Are you wearing a "fun and cute" cheerleader skirt? I'd love to see it.

Sally said...

The gypsy thing is a given... I swear I was a gypsy 10 times, but then I was a hobo 10 times too...and a cat and a little chinese girl about 5 times. I just quit trick or treating last year!!!!!!!!

Remember the year Dad and I went as a scary man and his wolf? We walked in Lynne's house and sat down and Sister Bagley just kept looking at us....wondering who????
Thinking back on it, I'm surprised we didn't get shot!!!!!

Ahhhh Halloween....

Beautiful Snow White and gorgeous little flower....I was never that cute!!!!!

D-dawg said...

I didn't know they made adult size princess dresses- now I want one. You guys look cute and you are a fab mom, Tami.

Erin said...

So very cute! My boys wanted Rachel to be yoda. Uh. . .that was a big no. I didn't make it through 3 boys to have my little girl dress up as a green wrinkly old man! Yikes! Can't wait to do the princess thing!