We went to a great Halloween party last week, and I wanted to show you our fantastic costumes!
I had almost 2 weeks to come up with something.... and I was failing terribly. I used to be very creative. I mean when people would decribe me, that was one of the adjectives they would use. I mean I made a career with my ideas. Well, where has all my creativity gone? Probably the same place my memory, good skin, and skinnier jeans went......out, with arrival of my punkin. I'm not sure she's to blame, but I had a lot more going for me before!
Anyway I was panicking a little, and the night before the party Todd walked in and said; "I'll be a fisherman, and you can be the fly". Bingo! An idea is born! My mom and I went to Michael's and bought the ugliest floral picks you've ever seen, dyed a bed sheet, found the wire cutters, and turned on the glue gun!
This was the result:
Note the silver head piece and the hook; Both Todd's creations.
My hair is effecively ratted out to portray the "hackel". I'm not sure what that is, but he said I was successful!
I thought our costumes were very original and fun! Mine was a little hard to sit in, but it was worth the pain!
In the future, Todd is in charge of our costumes.
Шарий Задержан
4 years ago

8 comments:
That is is very good costume. I am very impressed. Are you going to wear it tonight to Trunk or Treat? I am stressing out trying to find a costume I can wear for work. How do I find something that is modest and that I can comfortably teach a yoga class in? I have zero creativity.
You are awesome! I was a money tree...lamo! You still have it, I don't care what you think!
ok>>> when I suggest something you probably should do it>>> very uhhhh>>> Creative! kuddos!
You forgot to mention how handy your Mom is with the glue gun!!!! Of course you had to tell me where to glue everything....sorry, the creativity must have come from...your Dad?????
What fun it was to be there to help. I always love our "idea" sessions...and I love you!
It was a great ! Very original.
Genious! Genious! Nuff said!
I saw it in person and it was hilarious and so creative- good job you guys!
Whoa girl! Seriously, how can you be so creative!? Darling. . .and it goes perfectly with your blog! Don't you think?
Post a Comment