BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

T vs T Week 6


This week I was the winner!

However only by 1 game. I was ahead by 3 after the morning games. I thought for sure I could pull ahead this week.

But no. New England let me down, and the Cowboys game killed me.

The TV stations here let us watch the last minute of the game, and the overtime. Wow, how generous. Since every stinking week I have to watch the "49ers AND the Raiders". It's not even either, or. It's both of them e-v-e-r-y w-e-e-k!! For the love of Pete, and every other person who doesn't like those teams.... can we get a break!!!

Romo is now out for a month. I'm worried about my boys.

Games Won/ Total Games Played

Todd

57/88

Tami

55/88




1 comments:

shelby said...

Sorry, but Ryan and I got to watch your cowboys and what a game!!! Romo just wasn't on his game. I hope you can pull it off this week! Good luck!