BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 13, 2008

Girl = Trouble

Girl.

Girl learning to stand on the couch.


Girl pulling herself up to the couch, and into mom's wallet.


Girl pulling herself up in her crib and grinding her teeth on the railings.



Girl pulling herself up into cabinets, intending to make a mess.


Girl although mischievous, adorable.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Okay...could she be any cuter?? I can't believe she is getting so big! Thanks for your comment...I love you and miss you!

Ricci said...

Oh and the fun begins!! She is so cute! And learning fast about mom's wallet. Have fun with your little spitfire! Love ya!

Sally said...

And I get to mooch her face off in about 30 hours!!!!!!!!
And don't think I won't do it!!! That little angel couldn't be a bit of trouble...she just needs her Grandma!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie for sure!!!! Help Macie sing Happy Birthday to her from me....Susan

shelby said...

How cute is she! I can't believe how big she is getting. They learn so fast and they move and get into things so much faster! I love it!! Miss you guys