BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Every Girl Needs Her Mom


Hi. My mom went back to Utah today.

I'm sad.

It's amazing, that at the ripe old age of 35, I still love, depend on, and miss my mom so much.

I loved her being here in my home.
I loved her seeing my family.
I loved her looking at Gabrielle and loving her almost as much as I do.
I loved (and hated) seeing tears in her eyes when she rocked Gabby to sleep.
I loved the way she danced with Macie.
I loved the way she calms me down when I'm stressed.
I love the constant unconditional love she gives me.
I loved the way she reminds me to live in the moment.

She's been gone for 5 hours and I already miss her.

Mom, thanks for all your help and love this weekend. It was wonderful to spend Oct. 16 with you, 2 years in a row!

Side note: Sorry for the old picture, we have neglected to
take one together in a while!

7 comments:

D-dawg said...

Tami, I love your mom too! You two have the sweetest and most fun relationship for a mother and daughter. Sorry she had to leave )o:

Audry said...

Sorry your mom had to leave. I feel the same way about my mom. I LOVE when my mom comes. And I have a REALLy hard time when she leaves.

Anonymous said...

I know how your mom feels, too. It is so hard to leave someone you love to be with, laugh with and just be there for them. I cherish every minute I got to be with my daughter and Macie.

Sally said...

I love you more...to the moon, past the stars, clear past Mars and Jupiter (even though it's no longer a planet, poor thing),beyond infinity and back again! Yep, that much!
It's been my blessing and pleasure every day of my life to be your Mom!

Erin said...

Count me as a big fan too! Sally is the best! Maybe she will adopt me.

Nicole said...

Great post. You guys really do have a great relationship. You are very lucky and SMART!

shelby said...

You are so right! Every girl needs her mom and I am so glad I can borrow yours, she IS the best!!! I love her so much too! I am glad you guys had a fun weekend!