BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

2 Years



Two years ago today I married my Prince.

I had been waiting a long time for him.

There were many days that I thought I would have to fight for one of the "2000 warriors" in the next life.

Then came Todd. He swept me off my feet in a whirlwind. He treated me like a princess, and I fell quickly in love.

Two years ago today was the happiest day of life thus far. I had the wedding of my dreams. No offense, but I've never been to a wedding before or since that felt like that. (I'm sure all brides feel the same.) I was so happy. It was honestly a fairytale day.

Since then, we've moved, twice. We've had a child, lost two loved ones, and still are very happy.

I was thinking how lucky I was to have Todd, and the many reasons why I love him. I wanted to share them you.

He kisses me goodbye every morning at 4:15 a.m. when he leaves for work.

He makes me laugh a lot.

He brings in the groceries for me.

He loves our children.

He tells me he loves me all the time.

He loves to hold me at night.

He works very hard.

He likes my friends.

He calls me sexy, (don't throw up!)

He listens to me.

I am very blessed to have such a wonderful husband. The Lord, as always, knew what was best for me. He was worth the wait.

5 comments:

Sally said...

How blessed you both are to have each other...and your little ones. Life, even with all it's struggles, doesn't get any better than that! I love you both!
Happy Anniversary~

Ricci said...

Its hard to believe that it has been two years ago. You guys were meant to be together, you fit like a glove. I am so happy for you! I hope for many more years too come! Love you guys!

Amy B. said...

Perfection is priceless...

Banana Pudin' said...

I am so happy for you!

I want someone just like him and a order of french fries to go.

love, banana pudin

Abbie Lorrin said...

dang it you caught me... Oh well!!!! But I LOVE IT!!! BEEN watching it from the beggining. And I wanted to sound smart! ha ha guess it didnt work> How did you catch me?