BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday Baby!

It happened.


My little chicken turned one.


I can't believe it! I never understood the full weight of "time flies" until I had her. What a wonderful year it has been. I've never learned, laughed, and loved so much.

We decided to have a little party to celebrate. I invited a few of her, (mommy's) friends, and their families to come over for a BBQ. I have been blessed with some good friends here.We had some good food, and fun!
She didn't eat any of her birthday cake, maybe just a little frosting.
She seemed absolutely enthralled with all the children. She was up way past her bedtime, but didn't seem to notice with all the excitement. All the kids were so sweet with her, helping her open her presents.

For an extra treat, Grandma Sally M. was here to help her ring in the day! We had a wonderful time all day!
Here's hoping for lots more years as great as this one!








6 comments:

Ricci said...

I can't believe it has been a year! She is so dang cute...I cant believe she didn't dig right in that adorable cake. Did you make it or buy it? Very fun! Love ya!

Amy B. said...

Happy Birthday little Chicken!!!

Steph said...

Happy happy birthday cute girl!! Tam..that is the BIGGEST cupcake I have ever seen!!! How fun. I cannot believe that she is 1!!!!

D-dawg said...

Gabi is the cutest little thing and I can't believe she is one already. Thanks for having us- the kids had fun and ate all of their goody bag candy this morning before breakfast!!!! (o:

Audry said...

Cute! I can't believe that she's 1! I love that you call her little chicken. :)

Erin said...

Seriously? How can that be? She is darling! Knock me out with that cake, Betty Crocker! Impressive!
Happy Birthday to my friend's little friend!