Well my victory was short lived. I got creamed this week by 3 games.I got nothing to say....Todd89/130Tami83/130
Well, you could say "Happy Birthday to Me!!!!"Sorry you lost on your b-day week!Not fair at all!!!!
I wanted you to blog about your BIRTHDAY>>>> and thanks for calling me back... Did you like my song?
I just saw your family photos on D-dawg's site...sooooo cute. I am working on getting ours done but my girl is booked until late Jan...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Well, you could say "Happy Birthday to Me!!!!"
Sorry you lost on your b-day week!
Not fair at all!!!!
I wanted you to blog about your BIRTHDAY>>>> and thanks for calling me back... Did you like my song?
I just saw your family photos on D-dawg's site...sooooo cute. I am working on getting ours done but my girl is booked until late Jan...
Post a Comment