BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

T vs T Week 10


My father would be ashamed of me.

He would say, "What happened to the hours of football watching and football talking? Does it mean nothing? Has all my talk been in vain?"

I am saying NO dad! I listened, I watched, I enjoyed, I cheered, sometimes I even cried... I promise all of our "football time" was precious.

However, I am really swimming at the bottom of the pool. I lost again this week. I lost by 2.

I need some help people! I need all your good, positive vibes this week. And dad, I could use a little help from you too! Maybe you already know who's going to win... I don't want to cheat but, throw a couple thoughts in my head, please!

Games Won/ Total Games Played

Todd
102-144

Tami
94-144


Side Note: Here's hoping Tony can throw a pass this week!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Great post! I hope Dad gets that message to you...loud and clear!!!!

Nicole said...

I'm sending you my positive vibes but I think you'll do better with your dad's help. He was a sweetheart!