BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Macie's Program

Today Macie's class had a Thanksgiving lunch and a small program for the kids and their parents. The kids decorated place mats for everyone, and set the tables. The room looked very cute with lots of fall leaves and pumkins.

We had a pot luck "Thanksgiving" meal, that was pretty good. I'm usually a little skidish about eating food from people I don't know, (I know it's weird) but everything was ok. Except to say that for dessert there was a store bought bundt cake. I'm just saying, people had to make mashed potatoes, stuffing and turkey, and this person could not make SOMETHING! It's not like cooking a turkey and making stuffing are super easy tasks. It just always bugs me that someone can't spend 1 hour and MAKE something. (Sorry, a little tangent there.)

After lunch the kids told us what they were thankful for:


Then they sang a turkey song. It had actions, and was darling!



Sadly Todd couldn't make it, but Gabby and I had a great time at Macie's school!


3 comments:

Amy B. said...

Macy and Gabby look soooo cute...fun times.

Brigitta said...

Macy is so cute...Love how she is trying to hold on to wiggly Gabby.

Amy B. said...

Tami, I just remembered this very moment that when you carried my cute little Bee Baby around on Halloween...it was Rhett! And, how about those Cowboys...WooHoo!!!