
Sorry the results are late. My internet hasn't worked for 3 days. It's hard being in the dark!
Todd won.
But only by one game.
If anyone read the anonymous comment left on last weeks NFL post, you know it wasn't very nice. I had been racking my brain trying to figure out who would have left it. Our little competition is all in good fun, and I can take some ribbing, but it seemed... not nice.
So a couple days after the comment, I asked Todd if he had read it. He said " oh the one that said the Cowboys are punks, and you're going to need all the help you can get?" "That comment?" ( with a smirky smile on his face.....)
Yes thats right. The man that I pledged my life to. The man that I promised to love and cherish. The man that I cook for, clean for, smile for, and adore.......WROTE that comment.
He couldn't contain himself. He was laughing so hard he almost woke up the baby. He was very proud of his comment, and that I didn't know it was him.
Anyway.........
Games Won/ Total Games Played
Todd
31/47
Tami
29/47
Side Note: Cowboys 3-0 Bears 1-2
Шарий Задержан
4 years ago

1 comments:
Side Note...love it!!!
Post a Comment