Hmmm... This week wasn't good for one of us....
Yes, that one of us happens to be.....ME.
Games won/ Total games played
Todd
19/31
Tami
18/31
I am losing by 1. I lost a couple of very close games, but the most important thing is that the COWBOYS won! What a great Monday night game. I hope some of you saw it!
Yes, that one of us happens to be.....ME.
Games won/ Total games played
Todd
19/31
Tami
18/31
I am losing by 1. I lost a couple of very close games, but the most important thing is that the COWBOYS won! What a great Monday night game. I hope some of you saw it!


2 comments:
It was sad to see those cowboy punks win. But I'm glad to see Todd is on top. He must of just wanted to give you a leg up on opening weekend!!!! HA HA HA. Better luck next weekend. (I know you will need it)
I WAS THRILLED TO SEE COWBOYS WIN AND I KNOW YOUR DAD WAS DANCING IN HEAVEN.
Post a Comment