It's been awhile since Gabby has modeled for you. She's been a little busy with her mom trying to force feed her. She's not a big fan of eating as you can see from the picture below. Her mom is constantly trying new things and ways to make her. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Here she is in a darling lilac outfit. The top is gingham with small embroidered flowers on the bottom, and the bottoms are floral bloomers. Her shoes are from the same floral material. She also had a lilac bow in her hair, (for about 5 mintues)
Here she is in a darling lilac outfit. The top is gingham with small embroidered flowers on the bottom, and the bottoms are floral bloomers. Her shoes are from the same floral material. She also had a lilac bow in her hair, (for about 5 mintues)

5 comments:
So, so, cute! :)
♥♥Kennedy♥♥
Oh my gosh...she's so cute!!! Beautiful things come in small packages. I can tell she can't wait to see me!!!
I love Gabbby! She's getting so "big" now- or I guess I should say old! Darling outfit.
She looks adorablel! I love seeing your blog and keeping up with you.
Cute little Gabby doo-little!!!
Post a Comment