Again, I apologize for the largeness of this graphic.
I wanted to let all of you know the 2008 NFL Johnson competition has come to an end.
I think I made a good showing in the last weeks, but...................my husband came out victorious.
Here are the stats:
Week 16
Todd 151/224
Tami 145/224
(Notice, I won this week!)
Week 17
Todd 162/240
Tami 154/240
I concede that my husband Todd Johnson was the better man this year. He now gets his prize of a new fly fishing reel from Orvis. I'll be sure to post a pic of it for you. Congrats Todd, I am nothing if not a gracious loser........
Watch out next year though!


4 comments:
Wow...you really are a good loser! HaHaHa...good seeing you tonight and I hope to visit again before you leave...give Gab's some kisses!
ok you have been gone forever! i hope you're enjoying your holiday and savoring your mom time! see you soon!
Tami: Love your blog! I cried in the "Mad" blog, just thinking about your dad. So I made some of his kettle corn and cried some more. Sorry we didn't get to see more of you and the family over Christmas. I was reminiscing on all the things going on over the holidays a year ago - and continue to smile when I think about shopping with you. Thanks again!
You're always a winner to me :)
Post a Comment