Well yes, it's me. Sorry I've been gone so long. We were in Utah until the middle of Jan. and since we've been home, it just has been a little crazy. Nothing really changed except Gabby became 6 times more curious and destructive, I hurt my back, and the computer had some BIG viruses to clean out. All in all it's been tough to blog. I did want to share a few things that happened in the last couple months, if nothing but for my own enjoyment.
In Dec. (obviously) Macie's class had a special "Santa" day at a farm here in Brentwood. I think it was open for the everyone, but on this day for a few hours the special kids and their families could see and get a picture taken with Santa.
The picture with Santa didn't turn out, of course, but we got other fun shots! Here is Macie with the turkeys. She thought they were pretty funny.
Here she is going through the "hay maze". She loved that even more!
Gabby and Dad just hanging out.
It was really a nice outing. It was very cold though, and we didn't dress very warm. Todd got a little chilly in his shorts.
I have to say it seemed a little weird seeing Santa on this farm where they sold Christmas trees, and their wasn't any snow around. I'm still getting used to this California living.
After we went for a little lunch and hot chocolate. It felt so nice, just my little family together. I am very blessed.
Below is Gabby in her first debut in the "big girl" chair. She absolutely loved it... and the spoon she was banging on the table. Oh yeah, the hair... the girl won't leave her ponies in!
Great Day!
Шарий Задержан
4 years ago

2 comments:
Keep trying the ponies, I know that you can be more persistent than she. Sounds like fun and I'm glad you are back.
Did Todd take the day off for this outing? Very cute. So sorry she won't leave her ponies in though. I hate that. You need to bribe her with candy, that's what I always did.
Post a Comment