BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Vacation

I just wanted to say that I am still alive. I am in Utah with my family, and don't have ready access to a computer so my blogging is suffering. I am having a wonderful time, although it is chilly.

I wanted to thank everyone who left me a message regarding my "Mad" post. Sometimes you just need to say stuff out loud, or in this case, type stuff, and it helps. I love and miss my dad, and I know it will get easier.

I will post some pictures soon I hope, and also the results of the Football Competition.

2 comments:

Tim and Rachel Seely said...

Hey Tami,
Wow it has been a long time eh? How are you? I miss you so much and I am so sad that you are sad and missing your dad. I think about you all the time and I hope that you can feel better soon, I can't even imagine you without a smile! How is the family? The pictures of the girls are cute and I can't believe how big Gabby is! She is so cute and just perfect!

Erin said...

You are in trouble.
I saw a christmas card at Nicole's. And there is not one in my box. What's the deal, lady? I'm getting cut off the list? Hope you are having a fabulous time with your mom and fam. Call me if you want too hook up for the Zinn! :)
Forgiveness tastes sweet!