BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 14, 2008


Todd and I met in April 2006. Todd's aunt thought we should meet, and after much speculation by both of us, we did. Todd lived in Denver, so I flew up to meet him one weekend. Our first day together was spent flyfishing the Arkansas river. Todd is a great fisherman, and I was trying to impress him and not embarrass myself. I was a quick study however, and before I knew it, 7 fish had visited me that day. I sent them happily along their way, after posing with a few! It was fun! The entire weekend was wonderful and in a little over a month we were engaged. I was literally swept off my feet by this wonderful man. We were married Oct. 7, 2006 in the Salt Lake Temple.

1 comments:

rachel said...

I just read your WHOLE blog and loved every minute of it. I linked to you from Denae's (you left a comment there and it caught my eye...) I hope you don't mind.
What a fabulous little family you have and I loved learning all about you guys via your writing and photos.
Just thought I'd leave a comment since I peeked in at your life! :)

Cheers from Oregon!