Well here we are, Gabby's first sweet potato! As you can see she enjoyed herself immensely. Amazingly enough, I believe she actually ingested more than what is on her tummy. 
We followed it up with a little bit of prunes. One can never have too many prunes...
She is as amazed as I am that she got clean. You gotta love a good bath with a rubber ducky!

6 comments:
Mommy's very favorite dinner was sweet potatoes...and she wore a lot of it too! And...she was just about as cute!!! It's The circle of life.
Love & Moochies, Grandma
everybody knows that lovers of sweet potatoes come from east texas, so she must belong to me..signed former yamboree queen
Tami, Celia pointed me to your blog! YAY for you starting one. Love the pictures of Gabrielle and her first foods!!
woops that was me, Denae, signed in under Dave's name by accident!
Hey! Are you counting me?
I'm looking for some fab pictures....
She is adorable!! Looks just like you! Your blog is awesome, Im glad you finally did it! Love you!
Post a Comment