I haven't blogged at all about the Olympics. Please don't take that to mean that I haven't been watching relentlessly the entire 2 weeks. I've been reading other bloggers postings about it, and just thought they covered it nicely. Especially Celia's postings involving Michael Phelps, (mostly Mr. Phelps' physique).
I love all the athletes everyone else loves, but from what I know about her, I love Dara Torres.
She is one fabulous woman. The endurance, the drive, the courage, and that BODY. I know I'm not suppose to covet... but come on!
If I looked that good in a bikini at 41, I think I would write the brethren a letter and beg for permission to wear it...........all the time. Getting gas, shopping, pulling weeds, getting a haircut, just getting the mail. WOW. You've got to respect the body.
If I looked that good in a bikini at 41, I think I would write the brethren a letter and beg for permission to wear it...........all the time. Getting gas, shopping, pulling weeds, getting a haircut, just getting the mail. WOW. You've got to respect the body.



3 comments:
I love it...I think that she's got a great body too, however, I'm still coveting Misty May's booty a little much right now!!! HEHE
Seriously- I've never seen a hotter 40 year old. It's impressive.
I wear my bikini getting the mail all the time! Come on!
Post a Comment