Hey ya'll! If anyone is still reading, sorry I took such a long break! I didn't really plan to, it just kind of happened like that. We had a great time with our friends and family in Utah. I want to blog about a few things even though they happened a couple weeks ago, I hope you don't mind!
Macie went to visit her Grandma and Grandpa in Price for 2 weeks! She had a great time. She loves their dog Heidi, whom she calls "Heidi Ho". She also got to go swimming with her cousins, go to the museum, see movies and just hang out with the folks. They love having her, and she loves it as well. She had to call me everyday she was gone this time. I think it helped her to know that I was still there to talk to, even though not with her. It was cute.
July 15
I had the opportunity to go the American Idols concert a couple weeks ago. My mom asked me a couple months ago if I wanted to go. I said no. The tickets were pretty pricey, and although I love American Idol, I didn't need to see the concert.
(Some background:
Judy S.- Close family friend
Allen- Judy's son
Abbie- Judy's granddaugher, Allen's neice
We love these people, they are like family)
The day before the concert, Allen said he had backstage passes to meet the Idols from Jeff Archuleta, (David's dad).
I thought that would be fun to see them, so Allen bought me a ticket. I would have to sit alone, but I didn't care about that.
We got there and I left them to find my seat. I was hungry, so I grabbed a rice bowl, a bottle of water and headed down. I got someone to help me find my seat, because I hadn't been to the E-Center before. The guy led me onto the floor and just kept going further, and further up. We stopped on the 1st ROW! I sat down (alone) next to all these "die hard"fans. Here I am with my rice bowl, water, and camera. I looked like an idiot! I quickly took a couple bites and hid my food under my chair. The concert began and here are my shots:
10
6
4
3
2
1
Ok, so I have to admit it was a great show! Even the ones that weren't my favorite on the show, sounded great! Brooke and the Davids were awesome! I had a great time! After the show, Jeff came down with only 2 backstage passes. It was alright though. Abbie and Allen went back. Abbie is auditioning for AI this year, and wanted to get some pointers. All the Idols were great to her and gave her good advice. Here are some shots of her:
Glad she put some clothes on...














3 comments:
So how did the auditions go? Isn't it so nice to be home!! Im not sure I have recovered yet. It was so nice seeing you guys. Love you! It is Ricci by the way, not Kennedy
That is awesome!!! I didn't know you went to the concert! How fun! I am glad that you were able to visit! I loved seeing you and your cute girls! Love you. steph
You Lucky Duck!! Wow! I can't believe those pics! Abbie looks like she belongs--I'm sure she will soon!
Post a Comment