BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Varmints Beware!


A few weeks ago I posted about my troubles with the above varmints. I wanted to update you on a new development......



Since this orange haired beauty started coming around, the visits from my backyard invaders has not only lessened, but almost become nonexistent. I've heard terrifying cries, and seen some gruesome sights. This feline doesn't play.

I didn't want the squirrels around, but honestly...I didn't put a hit out on them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It appears that Jake sent a cousin to save the day!!!! The orange haired variety can be ruthless in stalking their prey!!!!! The latest from cousin Jake was Mr. Robin RedBreast...and possibly Mr. Robin too. They were busy in the apple tree because they had so much to do........anyway, I'm glad you're being protected!
Love Mom!

Amy B. said...

I bet you did put a hit out on them...I know how you really feel...Ha Ha!