Those of you who have had babies, or just have them in your lives, know how much you love to kiss 'em!
The other day I was thinking (for some odd reason) how much I loved kissing Gab, and wondered how many times I really smooch her. The next day I decided to count. I came up with 187 kisses, give or take a couple.
I'm sure it differs from day to day, but how can you have a bad day when your smooching or getting smooched 187 times......
The other day I was thinking (for some odd reason) how much I loved kissing Gab, and wondered how many times I really smooch her. The next day I decided to count. I came up with 187 kisses, give or take a couple.
I'm sure it differs from day to day, but how can you have a bad day when your smooching or getting smooched 187 times......
So whether you call it a:
Kiss
Smooch
Moochie
Smack
or Peck... get to it!

4 comments:
Oh happy day! I love kissing my babies, especially the chubby little cheeks on my Jenner...
Enjoy those kisses!! They are alot funner to give when they are cute and little!! But Morgan is my best kisser giver!! Every time I turn around, there she is to smack me! With Mason, you can't ask for "kissy smacks" or he will come up and smack you...with his hand. Not so fun!
I SO agree Tami! The worst thing as your kids get older is that they won't let you kiss them as much. Macey is still patient with me when I try to get my smooches in. Gabi is so lucky to have a mom that will kiss her so much.
I love it!! I swear between Noah and Cameron I am twice that number...I could kiss them all day!!!
Post a Comment