April
Macie is involved in the "Special Needs Mutual" here. (A quick back story). Macie has several peer aides that help her in school. They take her to the 'normal' classes, and help her do the activities. One of these aides took a special liking to Macie. Her name is Dylan, and she is a sweetheart. Dylan's mom called me and told me about the mutual. She began going with Dylan (who was helping) and has loved it! Since she has done many things with Dylan and her family. They love Macie, and Macie loves them too!
The mutual puts on a play every year at the Regional Center in Bountiful. What a beautiful, funny, and touching play it was this year. Macie had a wonderful time!


Here is Macie with her cousin Brandon. He made a special trip by himself to see the play. Macie adores him!

Easter
We had a great time at the annual party at aunt Judy's. The kids had a great egg hunt, and Todd found the golden egg!


The kids tied messages on balloons and sent them up to Sage...

June
Father's Day
We spent the evening at Grandpa De's house. Everyone came and brought different types of pie. YUM! Before I knew it the kids had put a baseball game together. Chris, Tyler, Todd, Jodi and Sheri were playing with all the kids. It reminded me so much of the days when I was little playing baseball at Grandpa's. Dad, grandpa, and uncle Bob would play and we loved it! It sounds silly to have such fond memories of something so random, but I do. I remember what positions everyone played, and the plastic yellow bat. It just goes to show you that you never know which memories your kids are going to hold onto, so make the most of your time together.
One of the things I love most about Todd is how he gets involved with my family. Kelsey came and asked if he would play ball, and he didn't even hesitate. He got so into the game, I was laughing my head off. Grandpa said he was the life of the party! I love that man.
Grandpa De reading with Gabby.
Ty sharing his first popsicle with Grandma


Grandma sneaking a moochie!

Ty's Blessing (in April)
We had a wonderful day. Todd's parents and brother Chris and his family were able to come. We had aunts and uncles and cousins! What a blessing to be closer to both sides of our family now. Ty looked adorable!




Grandma Sally with the girls!

June again... Sorry things got messed up, and I didn't have the energy to move everything around!
This is my friend and old roommate Neita. We were roommates at Rick's College in Idaho. We were randomly put together the first year, but chose to stay together for the next. I made some good friends there, but Neita is the only one that I stay in contact with now. I knew her and Nate (her husband) at Rick's, and honestly they haven't changed much. They are a great couple with six beautiful and smart children! I got to see them for about an hour on their way to Zions. I wish we lived closer. She was a great example to me then and still is now.

Aren't they adorable!

Grandpa De's 90th Birthday Party!
We did a golf theme for the party, and I think it turned out great! We had loads of great food, the tables looked darling, and it was a beautiful day!
2 comments:
So cute! Macie was beaming with Brandon. She is the most precious angel there is. She looks so grown up holding Ty. She missed Gabby and Ty so much when she was in Scofield with us. You do the best job every on your blog. Tell Nanny Sally hello from Susan.
Tami I'm so happy to see you having all the family moments you were craving while you were stuck in CA. The kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment