BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 30, 2009

New Beginnings

Hello! Well since the untimely death of our camera in Colorado, led us to a life of no memories and no blogs... we purchased a new one. I did quite a bit of research online, and consulted some of my friends who have a lot of camera experience. I decided upon the Canon Rebel T1i. So far I am having a BLAST! I can't believe how much better it is than our other one. I'm still figuring it out, and am by NO MEANS an expert! I thought I'd share some of my favorite shots so far.





And my favorite......






Gabby loves the wind, and just as I went to shoot this, a gust came up! I love her hair!

9 comments:

Steph said...

Okay..I am going to admit that I am very jealous of your camera!! Cute pictures!!! I love that last one..she is getting so big!

Audry said...

That is awesome! I love that last picture!

Nicole said...

Tami she looks so much like you! Keep the pictures coming.

Lorie said...

That last pic is great! What perfect timing!

Erin said...

LOVE this pic!! I can't believe she is soooo big!! Wow. (And I can't believe you didn't call ME--what? a good reason to chat!! j.k.)
I haven't blogged for months, but I'm back. I ran into Judy a couple days ago. . .she spread some fun news. Would love to chat or email. madsen7@gmail.com and I think you still have my number, friend! Love you!

Sally said...

Finally...pics of the kids!!! I want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori Smith D'Alba said...

Great post and wonderful photos. I've been off the blogs for almost 2 months and it's great to be catching up. Where does the time go???

Tim and Rachel Seely said...

Gabby has gotten so big! She looks so darling and so happy, you know you must be doing it all right! I miss you tons and hope your family is doing well! Tell everyone at church hi for us!

D-dawg said...

Good job Tami! I think you're doing great with the new camera- isn't it fun and addicting!!